To all of my book lovers..
This is my successful library/good will/mothers bookcase haul.. This is what I have done to myself.
I am attempting to read nine different books; plus three on my kindle, for the past few weeks and have successfully finished one.
And the list keeps growing..
-Fallen, by Lauren Kate
-Torment, by Lauren Kate
-The Lovely Bones, by Alice Sebold
-The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson
-Looking For Alaska, by John Green (finished)
-Tilt, by Ellen Hopkins
-Burn for Burn, by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
-Willow, by Julia Hoban
-Angelfall, by Susan EE
Do you have book suggestions for me? Message me!! I’d love you for it!
- deergirl-amelia likes this
- tiare-leine likes this
- rbkh23 likes this
- tabatabachengcheng likes this
- yunqideirish likes this
- saorythme likes this
- books-cupcakes reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- pawshapedheart reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- i-wanna-do-something likes this
- the-garden-of-arden likes this
- bookh0lic likes this
- amemoryhole likes this
- breedh likes this
- state-of-grace-bitches reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- emanonforever likes this
- thebeautyoffallingdown likes this
- mingledwithfire likes this
- magictheory likes this
- fuckyeahreading reblogged this from blondiescorner
- living-by-jelena likes this
- living-by-jelena reblogged this from blondiescorner
- book-o-la reblogged this from blondiescorner
- marcasaurus likes this
- lipsofanangel-eyeslikethesea reblogged this from blondiescorner
- blondiescorner posted this