To all of my book lovers..
This is my successful library/good will/mothers bookcase haul.. This is what I have done to myself.
I am attempting to read nine different books; plus three on my kindle, for the past few weeks and have successfully finished one.
And the list keeps growing..
-Fallen, by Lauren Kate
-Torment, by Lauren Kate
-The Lovely Bones, by Alice Sebold
-The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson
-Looking For Alaska, by John Green (finished)
-Tilt, by Ellen Hopkins
-Burn for Burn, by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
-Willow, by Julia Hoban
-Angelfall, by Susan EE
Do you have book suggestions for me? Message me!! I’d love you for it!
- deergirl-amelia likes this
- tiare-leine likes this
- rbkh23 likes this
- tabatabachengcheng likes this
- yunqi4cello likes this
- saorythme likes this
- books-cupcakes reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- redneckotaku reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- i-wanna-do-something likes this
- ardentotheharper likes this
- insubstantialism likes this
- amemoryhole likes this
- breedh likes this
- mr-augustus-waters reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- queenabaddonrulerofhell likes this
- emanonforever likes this
- thebeautyoffallingdown likes this
- mingledwithfire likes this
- magictheory likes this
- fuckyeahreading reblogged this from thebookreadingblondie
- ig0t-that-p0wer likes this
- ig0t-that-p0wer reblogged this from thebookreadingblondie
- book-o-la reblogged this from thebookreadingblondie
- marcasaurus likes this
- glassed-over-diamond-blue-eyes reblogged this from thebookreadingblondie
- thebookreadingblondie posted this