Go Ask Alice
Just finished reading it. I’m not even ashamed to say it made me cry.
I REALLY RECOMMEND IT. It’s depressing, but it’s supposed to be.
I also loved how it was by “Anonymous”, implying that Alice could be anyone you know, anybody out there who suffers from addiction, that it’s not a specific story there are millions out there with the same one, they just haven’t been documented.
What I think was the hardest part was while reading it, there were stages where I thought “Oh everything will be better now!”, where I had that glimmer of hope, only to have it taken away as I read deeper into the book.
- leatherpearlslace likes this
- fuckyeahcj likes this
- bernardodicaprio likes this
- thelonesomefreckle likes this
- xxshadesofgreyxx likes this
- theplacesyouhavecometo likes this
- melaniemudkip reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- melaniemudkip likes this
- grootypatootie reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- wanderlustfreedom likes this
- teachingliteracy likes this
- uchihachi likes this
- housewifeonhoth reblogged this from fuckyeahreading and added:
- goldenaero likes this
- faith72 likes this
- volatilesea likes this
- sofialaurent likes this
- martinezmicah likes this
- everythingontoast likes this
- artfulbohemian likes this
- nevillemaycry3 likes this
- kokomoinmyheart reblogged this from fuckyeahreading and added:
- fuckyeahreading reblogged this from theperfectreadinglist
- em-uh-ly reblogged this from theperfectreadinglist
- em-uh-ly likes this
- i-just-wanted-to-b3-perfect likes this
- my-library-of-thoughts likes this
- theperfectreadinglist posted this