Ray Bradbury’s Dandelion Wine
I just finished Bradbury’s Dandelion Wine, a semi-autobiographical piece that follows the coming-of-age escapades of two brothers living in fictitious Green Town, IL in the summer of 1928. It was a wonderful little story, or more accurately, series of stories. I really enjoyed it.
I guess reminiscing of a childhood many years gone is common to any generation. Even though these boys were growing up thousands of miles and decades from where and when I grew up, I could still relate to much of what they experienced.
A wonderful story. Read it if you get the chance someday.
Click HERE for Addall.com book search results for the above.
I’m learning that Ray Bradbury was ever so much more than just a Science Fiction writer.
- summergirldreaming reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- discoginger likes this
- claire-bear-22 likes this
- mayrarantsalot likes this
- onedfull likes this
- kayteechenn likes this
- thetrapeze-swingerr likes this
- lifeincoffeespoons likes this
- cristinuh likes this
- thatwritererinoriordan reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- yunqi4cello likes this
- adrianerc likes this
- thestarkofwinterfell likes this
- assortedthoughtsofascatterbrain likes this
- favole likes this
- sonic-sleep likes this
- humulus likes this
- fuckyeahreading reblogged this from tuppence-times
- tuppence-times posted this