I’m only an hour away from finishing the Howl’s Moving Castle audiobook
That (audio)book has literally saved my life. And I do know the meaning of the adverb “literally,” thank you very much. I fear I’m going to mourn it or something when I finish it. I hate getting so emotionally invested in something that I mourn it when it’s over, ugh. :( But then again, I wouldn’t have half of the fun and enjoyment I do if I didn’t, would I? IDEK.
Anyway, audiobooks are awesome. No wonder people used to get together and read out loud for each other before. Well, that and, of course, analphabetism, but yeah. :P
And now, I’m going to attempt to write something, and then go to bed, to listen or to read or to do whatever I feel like doing to keep bad thoughts at bay.
- catinateacup likes this
- sparrowfalling likes this
- wearingskirts likes this
- test244 likes this
- z-o-m-b-i-e-hero likes this
- gypsypeutetre likes this
- shinedewfur likes this
- catchingthetradewinds likes this
- fuckyeahreading reblogged this from orchis
- tormentas likes this
- engelen likes this
- rikashmoonsword said: i just read the books for the first time this summer and i was honestly like, “WHERE HAVE THESE BOOKS BEEN ALL MY LIFE??” i still can’t believe i didn’t read them until a few months ago.
- orchis posted this