I’m glad I finally got into a good book. I’ve been needing to focus in something else lately, instead of focusing on my stupid eating disorder.
I really enjoy the book I am currently reading, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I’m sure you all have read it, or at least heard of it, and know of the amazing-ness this book is. I’m about a little less than half way through, and I am so in love with Charlie. He is so innocent, yet knows more about people than most people. I am really in awe of this character. When I get into a good book, I really become part of the story. I almost become part of the book, that’s how into them I get. I also think about either the characters, situations, and/or themes of the book so much when and after I read a good book, like this one.
This book is really helping me focus on something else rather than my shitty job at recovery of an eating disorder. Maybe books and reading is a good and effective therapy for me? I guess we’ll see.
Cross country is ending soon, and I’ve improved so much this season, it’s really crazy. I love seeing the improving results of what my body is able to do, it allows me to give appreciation to my own body, which I usually lack of.
- inaworldofdaydreams likes this
- i-say-musingly likes this
- allmyadventures likes this
- bigfootadventures likes this
- dreamsofwonderland likes this
- 5secsofnarryx reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- deergirl-amelia likes this
- josefakarolina likes this
- jmrichards likes this
- thefoolsdysfunctions reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- thefoolsdysfunctions likes this
- fuckyeahreading reblogged this from runningthehills
- ugly6ever likes this
- runningthehills posted this