Books and zombies
Just finished issue 90 of The Walking Dead, read up to here in less than a month.
I’ve asked my girlfriend a number of important zombie apocalypse related questions while reading. Things like ‘at what age would you let a child I’m your care carry a gun for their own protection?’
After finishing I’ve come up with something much more important. If we decide the city isn’t a great place to stay, can we steal a truck big enough to take all our books with us?
I don’t think she was amused by this question, now I’m aware that books aren’t the most important thing when everyone around you is trying to eat you but stay with me.
We own over 400 fiction books alone, along with two other small bookcases of non-fiction and quite a few comics. If we find a safe place to stay, the apocalypse will be really boring. It will essentially be days on end of nothing but the occasional food hunt and roamer to pick axe.
If I live long enough to be safe, I want to have something to read. I refuse to leave all the Brookmyre’s, Fforde’s and Vonnegut’s behind.
- lilacs-bloom-in-may reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- cafefinina reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- cafefinina likes this
- justifiedjennyb reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- justifiedjennyb likes this
- thatssoquack reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- lissomelight reblogged this from fuckyeahreading and added:
- deergirl-amelia likes this
- sarahcantthinkofanythingbetter likes this
- thearmchairtraveller likes this
- bigskies likes this
- bookslifeandeverythingelse reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- kirawonrey reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- kirawonrey likes this
- wanderlustfreedom likes this
- timeywimeyasshole likes this
- hisbabes reblogged this from fuckyeahreading and added:
- plainextraordinary likes this
- fuckyeahreading reblogged this from spelingexpirt
- spelingexpirt posted this