Ramble about fan fiction and reading
There’s something very and I mean very satisfying reading fan fiction that has been completed. I mean.. Oh. It’s just so good.
Then you read some that had been left hanging for several months or years and you just feel bad for the poor pup. So much potential but left bleeding eternally with the feelings without the malicious end game which will either make you or brake you. Or both in the best of the best.
I think, thanks to my severe obsession towards reading fan fiction about Mass Effect that I can easily make these less than 3 weeks wait of being able to replay the series again. I mean.
Though I’ve had this interesting need of playing one of our Star Wars games again because I remember playing it some years ago and I was so bad in it. Maybe I would be better now as I’m more comfortable with the controller.
And these thoughts of mine about fan fiction do very much indeed make feel alive and even little silly. Because they do make love reading even more and maybe someday soon I can actually lift that book from the library I’ve had for some time and finish it.. though it’s in Finnish so yeah. ;)
- songbooksandtea reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- daisypinwheel reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- dreamsofwonderland likes this
- theblackwallflower likes this
- autumnwater reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- merebear23 reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- bespectaclednerd reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- shinedewfur reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- wordsfloatfromthelilacs reblogged this from fuckyeahreading
- wordsfloatfromthelilacs likes this
- heidirosebud likes this
- cicciottella likes this
- demonpox likes this
- fuckyeahreading reblogged this from joonas
- joonas posted this